Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk

Post subject: Re: Another one bites the dust :P
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:41 am 

You are hilarious Ric.

You forgot to mention how you quit Serra's, how you quit the judo school, and how you aren't even a blue belt yet.

But of course, you are the master of excuses. When you quit, you have an excuse ready. Everyone else is a quitter or a pussy. Even though I've said multiple times that I've been training boxing and MT. Reading? Nah fuck that shit, just make shit up. Training while going to law school full time? Yeah, what a fucking quitter.

You managed to train WHILE GETTING A TUNE UP CERTIFICATE? Holy shit man! The other guys at ITT Tech must have been astounded!

Whatever Ric. Go use your steroids. Be an idiot. Go write a book about MMA when you have zero fucking experience.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:32 am 

I didn't join serras, i checked serras out and for 100 bucks over the going rate i didnt' quit they failed me.

The judo school. They had ZERO by way of quality MMA training and the only person who was worth anything in striking was a 300 pound 5'4 lefty. Just didn't offer enough.
I didn't quit. That was a school i stopped to go back to school for.

I can't be in two places at once. If school is from 6 -10 PM and class is from 7-9 use your common sense.

Using College as a reason to quit puts you back seat so hundreds of thousands of student athletes in America and millions throughout the history of the college athletes.

Where do you go to law school big man?
What year are you in, i wanna know when i should expect you back on the mat

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:06 am 

styleten wrote:
I didn't quit. That was a school i stopped to go back to school for.

I can't be in two places at once. If school is from 6 -10 PM and class is from 7-9 use your common sense.

So when you stop training it's common sense, but when I stop I'm a pussy.

Quote:
Using College as a reason to quit puts you back seat so hundreds of thousands of student athletes in America and millions throughout the history of the college athletes.

College = no excuse to stop training
Classes for tune up tech = valid excuse

Quote:
What year are you in, i wanna know when i should expect you back on the mat

I am currently training. How many times do I need to say that?

Where are you training?

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 10:28 am 

I have pre op tomarrow and i have surgery the next day. I bet that makes me a quitter.
What law school are you going to KC. I'm waiting.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:51 pm 

Haha, so you can try to stalk me in real life? No thanks man, having to deal with you on the internet is bad enough.

I go to an ABA accredited, tier one school in Southern California. I'm full time (14-16 credits per semester) in my second year (2L).

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:12 pm 

Law student. You just committed perjury.

I called you a pussy and you gave all the evidence. Here you are expressing your fear on Ross Training Forums. " he might come and get me" AHAHAHAHA. I said you were a pussy. I gave examples why you were, you gave excuses why you weren't. Then you admit that you are afraid i might come and beat you up.

No room for fear in bjj, you quit. There is no room for fear in a court room. So quit.
Perjurer.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:48 pm 

Perjury is a lie committed in the courtroom, deposition, or any other situation where you might have been place under oath. The word doesn't work in this context.

You have not given any evidence. You have given your opinion of me based on things you have made up (aka lies) because you did not like what I had to say about your posts. Again, nothing you've offered would be passable evidence. You don't understand the word.

It's cute how hard you've been trying to insult me though Ric, but it would be a little better if any of it actually made sense. You've called me a quitter a few times, but you just admitted that you've quit a few different gyms (and you've never trained in one place long enough to receive any belt, let alone a blue belt). Quit law school? You are adorable. Yeah, I should probably get my tune up certification so I can do body work and live in a van down by the river. Then I can wear my tinfoil hat and take steroids so I don't get jumped by guys playing beer pong. Yep, I would be invincible if I just took steroids. Thank you for showing me the true way to happiness.

My new Ric Aldr life plan!
Stage 1: Drop out of law school
Stage 2: Alienate all friends and family by being a bizarre douche
Stage 3: Start a topic on RT about which gym I should go to
Stage 4: Complain about gyms, start talking about steroids instead
Stage 5: Start the same topic on Sherdog
Stage 6: Never actually train, blame injuries
Stage 7: Attack others who actually do train
Stage 8: Get tune up certification, unseat Ric as the ultimate illiterate douche.

As you can see, I have a lot of work to do. Thanks for your help Ric! I see the light now!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:41 pm 

You are so afraid of me that you are afraid to say what college you go to. This after saying you aren't a pussy. Its in print. You got double talk down pretty well, you might make a good lawyer.

Post Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 10:10 am 

This shit is unseemly, give it a rest!

Post Posted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 4:54 am 

This is ridiculous from you, Styleten.

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk