Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another one bites the dust :P
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:53 pm 

I'm not the one talking about giving a teen steroids for sports reasons, you just said that above.

And give me a break, you always try to name drop yourself. How you would have been so great at wrestling if not for (insert excuse). Same shit talking about how you should be blah blah blah belt at BJJ, but (insert excuse). There is always some drama which you create.

As for me, I've never said anything about myself in terms of combat sports. I earned a blue belt, my instructor moved the school and so I stopped training BJJ. I've been training boxing and muay thai for the past year. I do it for fun. I'm not under the delusion that I would be a world champ. You can try to call me names, but I know exactly why I train and what my skill level is.

I don't have to say anything about you. You say plenty about yourself. Everyone on these boards can read how clueless you are. You whine about everything, then you proceed to make excuses. I just think it's ridiculous that you come on here and write about how steroids are this magic pill that will make everything better. It's fitting because you have always looked for the easy way. Everyone has been ignoring the stupid shit you post and laughing at you, but it's gotten old so I decided to say something. If you have a problem with it then tough shit.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 pm 

Plain and simple. You got a bjj blue belt and you have always spoke like your advise was the authority around here. Truth be told. You aren't remotely the soldier you made yourself out to be. You got your blue belt. When times got tough you quit.

When i was 13 i was leaving the state to train in Va.
When i was 16 i moved out for a month to go train in Minn.

Why can't you go train. Cause you quit.

There is always a reason people can reflect that were the obstacles that were too much for them. Any world champion can tell you why he wasn't champion sooner, and why he didn't stay champion longer.

Being someone that began wrestling in 1987 and continued to work the mats until 1999 when i was injured in college. I have a great education in identifying mistakes, hangups, obstacles and all of them can be labeled excuses by some pussy that has little more then a year under his belt working on the ground.

All of your experience has been at a grappling level where the coaches all nod in agreement that it would be bad for business if you were to compete with experienced practitioners. They would all suffer enrollment loss and business is business. They prefer to give you floats so you don't drown. After all. It lines their pocket.

After you been on the mats for a decade then you PM me KC.
After you been coached by state champions, national champions and an Olympic coach then you PM me KC. I was traveling hundreds of miles to train as early as age 13. You are a grown fucking man and you quit the sport cause a fucking school left you behind. I'm glade you didn't amount to anything worth a shit cause if you had the sport wouldn't have left you behind KC. You were one promotion from earning the respect needed to have had the owner leave you the school while he moved on to build his stock else where. The facts are there that he didn't trust you had the potential so he left you behind. Its true that what you don't use you lose. Now every day you wake up you are one day removed from the ~1600 dollar education you were once an embodiment of and soon you aren't going to be worth a shit on the ground. You got shit talk toward me and some where in the neighborhood of $1600 bucks worth of depreciating nostalgia.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:51 pm 

You are the most dense motherfucker I've come across. Shame on me for getting drawn into your fucking delusions.

Corrections about me. I trained 2.5 years in BJJ consistently. The owner did not "leave me behind." He got the opportunity to move to a larger location in a more affluent area. I was attending a University. I was not going to leave school for the sake of BJJ. I did not quit. And like I said I've been training boxing and Muay Thai in the interim. Any advice I've tried to give on this forum is a result of my experience. I've never lied about what I've done and I've never said I was anything more than a blue belt. That being said, I think 2+ years on the mat gives you some useful lessons.

I have competed and I've rolled against brown and black belts, so anything you said about me not being allowed to roll with experienced grapplers is absolute bullshit. I've gotten my ass handed to me by the best, just like a lot of members here. But don't let the truth stop you from trying to attack me, Ric.

But whatever man. If you really feel like you need to attack me, then so be it. I've never questioned your technical wrestling advice, and if you remember, I asked you to add some wrestling technique videos. If you wanna use roids, go for it. I'm sick of your bullshit.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:53 pm 

You told me you were going to college in San Jose Ca. You can't go for a very far jog with out coming across bjj gyms. You quit. Many instructors have multiple locations. They just need someone with a future to leave the school in the hands of. Many schools aren't open for more then a 7 pm-9 pm lot of hours. Enough for 2 classes. If you were worth a shit you could have been the guy. You weren't of any value to your instructor so yea. He moved on and left you for forgotten.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:25 pm 

KC, we all feel your pain buddy, all of us have been sucked into the hole of stupid that is Ric at one point or another. Just accept that nothing is going to change and have some lolz.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:40 pm 

David_89 you are still on ignore man. Get into a mma gym, stop making videos for grandma and your faggy rosstraining fans and get in the fucking ring. Then I'll read your pussy posts.
Stop begging for attention with a set of rings and a high bar. Quit being the loser in the gym showing up with a camera to watch him self train to go home and get some hey look at me attention and fight.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:11 pm 

styleten wrote:
You told me you were going to college in San Jose Ca. You can't go for a very far jog with out coming across bjj gyms. You quit. Many instructors have multiple locations. They just need someone with a future to leave the school in the hands of. Many schools aren't open for more then a 7 pm-9 pm lot of hours. Enough for 2 classes. If you were worth a shit you could have been the guy. You weren't of any value to your instructor so yea. He moved on and left you for forgotten.

I've never been to San Jose.

My instructor has 10-15 students that he has promoted to black belt. He did not leave the school in the hands of any of them. So obviously none of those guys were worth a shit. Perfect logic Ric.

You have no idea what the fuck you're talking about, so why don't you quit trying to talk shit on me and worry about yourself.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:31 pm 

"so why don't you quit trying to talk shit on me and worry about yourself."

Are you serious KC. Clearly that last year of boxing and MT you been getting brain damage. You introduced yourself into this thread talking shit to me. Imbecile.

The 10-15 black belts your instructor made don't need some hand me down school that your instructor could have left them. They have the credentials of their own, they don't need to give the profits over to him and be his employee when their black belt certificates afford them the credentials to keep all that they earn trying to teach quitters like you what it takes to be a fighter.

Why quit with 10-15 guys in your area qualified to teach you and promote you? Answer you are a pussy quitter. Typical pussy quitter. Got excuses. You claimed i had excuses. You don't. You don't have any excuses. By your own word there are 10-15 qualified instructors you simply don't use cause you as i said are a quitter.

You introduced yourself into this thread talking to me. You don't like your card being pulled. Shut the fuck up and quit addressing me. You quit on yourself, you quit on bjj and you quit on a lifestyle an instructor tried his best to in still in you for a measly 2500 bucks in compensation. I'd have left you in a bjj ghost town too. You aren't worth your salt and there isn't much you can do earning 2500 bucks from KC the hopeless bjj blue belt that is going to quit his journey if he isn't spoon fed lessons at the corner store.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:04 pm 

Are you fucking serious?

Everything you've said is bullshit, yet you keep trying.

And what about you? You've quit every single gym you join. But of course you don't want to address that. Just keep lying.

Fuck you Ric. You're a liar and this thread is useless. Have fun in your sad little life.

Post Posted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 7:05 pm 

Its all fun and games when you are talking shit. When its you and 4 members focused on me with your pictures and shit talk then you are man enough to look yourself in the mirror. When someone shows you the pathetic little athletic career you made for your self in your measly two and a half years as a bjj whipping boy you quickly run to the picture websites to muster up some laughs with your little Internet buddies. Everything i said was HAMMA hitting HEAD OF NAIL pussy.

I haven't quit any gym. I was at a boxing school. The head instructor didn't allow cross training. I didn't quit i transfered to a place that did. To evolve. Ive spoke about them a lot on this forum. BKA. I didn't quite boxing for them. They dropped the boxing program. I didn't quit. I kept on with their kick boxing program. When they sold the school i didn't quit. I stayed on with the new owners. Why cause I'm not a quitter.

I needed to take night classes. I stopped training. With my time i got certified as a tune up mechanic. Then i had a choice. To train or to not train. I joined back up. When it was time to go back to school. I was a man about it. I got a certificate in auto body repair while i got a certification in auto painting. That isn't quitting. That is being a man.

When i wasn't able to be in the fight gym, i hit the weights. I happen to hurt myself.
tomorrow i have my surgery prep, then the following day i have my surgery. Why, cause i take things as they come. I take on the responsibilities as i need to take them on to evolve. You quit. You have 10-15 guys in your area capable of bring you to blue belt, but you quite. They can take you to brown belt but you quite. They are capable of training you to black belt but you quit. Why. You are a pussy.

By spring I'll be back in the gym training with champions. Strike force fighters, Ufc fighters. Following in the footsteps of the people that started off local in the north east region earning success becoming winners. You got two and a half years and still no credentials. You been striking for a year and still no credentials. I fuck it, i smell it, i know it when i see it. Reach down between your legs and squeeze. It doesn't hurt cause your a pussy.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk