Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Workout Logs

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: I am amazed...Code Geass
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:55 pm 

I am amazed at how entertained I was and am now left with just having to collect the second season sets. Code Geass Costumes The series short basic story-line info is you have the Britannia Empire seizing control and ruling over most of the world including a recently conquered Japan, now the people of Japan are regulated as second class citizens with few rights and are pretty much expected to obey their new rulers unwaveringly. Vocaloid Costumes Though by accident and a varying degree of fate and chance the young noble stumble upon a mysterious person who gives him a unique ability to be able to control other people for a time, of course there are limitations and weaknesses for this new ability but regardless the young noble seeks out to create a powerful force to challenge the power of the Britannia empire and seek his vengeance.

Post subject: Re: I am amazed...Code Geass
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 01, 2012 3:03 pm 

This indeed very correct in lands all over the world hospitals uncover hidden lies of political conquest for the ruling class within Europe and Italy in particular produces great costumes

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Workout Logs