50 handstand pushups,
50 legless pushups using dumbbells
50 clapper pushups doing 2 claps in between rather than one
50 three fingers on two hands pushups
50 two hand index and thumb pushups

300 various squats including:
100 one leg extended squats so that 50 will be done on each leg
100 backward one leg extended squats
100 tuck n' hop squat (this is an exercise i learned at an old kung fu school similar to a hindu squat but at the bottom you hop up and crouch back down then stand back up)

several isometric kicks I learned back when I did tkd holding the leg out as high as you can for 10 seconds for 10 reps, the kicks i'll use are
front snap kick, side kick, back kick(sometimes called a mule kick), and
roundhouse

next comes heavy bag training practice different techniques on it for about 10 minutes to warm up then do drills like speed bag as fast as I can for 1 minute intervals , and 30 second drills on the heavy bag with various techniques

balance practice standing on a medicine ball about 10 minutes using a barbell to do overhead lifts

using some woody bands throw some speed punches and kicks for 5 minutes

and for my abs 100 inverted sit ups and while hanging from a bar do leg lifts in a circle( I saw alain ngalani do this and thought it was a very beneficial exercise)

at the end of the work out i'll probably do some range of motion exercises( things like using each leg on a chair to support myself when doing splits
and similar things for the arms using bars)

with this format I plan to practice 3 to 4 times a week to allow for plenty rest and regeneration. I also plan to modify things every 8 weeks to keep advancing. i'm planning to move out to the west LA/santa monica area and I hoping to find a muay thai or mma gym to fight at. i'll probably just fight there since I have the beautiful beach to practice on. so anyway i'd appreciate hearing any comments, suggestions, or improvements to this routine, thnx. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:02 am 

oops I forgot to say that I'll do 100 of the circular bar leglifts for 100 reps each direction

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 3:19 am 

I was thinking of when I move I might go do one mile sprints on the beach when I move there but for know the environ ment im in won't really allow for a long run without a lot of shock on your joints. I don't know about the rest of you but I have quite a bit of pain after I run on pavement even with good shoes, I can hardly stand the pain after running a quarter mile, but then I can easily run a mile or two
out in the desert or on the beach without hardly breaking a sweat. do any of you have this problem? for me the pain is in my knees, ankles, hips, and shins it's not just sprinting either even moderate running or jogging
causes alot of awkward pain. so until I move to la i'll just try to jump rope or something in it's place. :)

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:14 am 

i just thought of another thing i'll add in too just tried 'em they make for a good burn one hand three finger pushups do ten on one side then switch and keep alternating to 100

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:23 am 

the diet I typically eat consists of the following:

hemp seed oil, flax oil, micro greens and spinach (well not since the e-coli outbreak), buffalo meat, salmon, ezechiel bread, hemp tortillas,
almond butter, blueberry preserves, sea salt, all of the above I get organic of course, and occasionally i spoil myself with a cookie or two.

the supplements I take consist of

hemp protein powder
hemp seed oil
flax oil
half the normal serving of cell-tech(my body can only absorb around 3 to 5 grams of creatine a day)
gingko biloba with vinpocetine
cellfood
floressence
and a nice cup of black tea every now and then

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 4:46 am 

oops I forgot another supplements, l-arginine

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Workout Logs