Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Workout Logs

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Thursday July 6
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 2:32 pm 

Today in garage 20 min. on stationary bike. increased resistance levels throughout the ride in 1 min. intervals then back down. worked the legs harder than a steady resistance. rode 6.3 mi. according to the readout. it was a good workout. probably only going to do a few, if any, pushups as my arms and chest are sore. gotta get back to last summer's shape sometime soon.

Post subject: Sunday July 8
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 5:03 pm 

friday worked 11 hours
saturday no workout

today 20 min. stationary bike
2 min. lvl 2
2 min. lvl 3
12 min. lvl 4
2 min. lvl 3
2 min. lvl 2

6.5 mi total mi. in 20 min.

Post subject: monday july 10
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:11 pm 

20 min. stationary bike. approx. 6.6 mi. was going to go farther but i got some discomfort from the seat.

20,10,5 pushups
some shadow kicks/punches/knees/elbows

then had a good stretch. i havent stretched enough felt good.

im not going as intense on my workouts as before, but still getting something done which is good for now.

Post subject: Thursday July 13
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 13, 2006 1:50 pm 

tuesday i dont believe i had a workout

Wednesday stationary bike 10 mi. approx 29:30 to complete. it was hot but its helping with my endurance.

Thursday -

I have decided to join an indoor soccer league starting in the middle of august. games will be once a week. i have exactly 1 month to get into shape, as i have never played before. today i went out to a field worked for 30-40 minutes on ball handling and shooting.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jul 14, 2006 12:54 am 

Looking good. You're going really fast on that stationary bike. I bet the soccer will really get you in shape!

Post subject: Saturday July 15
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 1:07 am 

Friday had no workout. legs were sore. i cant believe how much that soccer worked them

Saturday-
45 minutes of soccer. shooting, dribbling it was about 90-95 out when i was outside. hopefully legs are ready for more tomorrow, if not maybe some stationary bike work.

Post subject: Progress!
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 10:42 am 

Hi Caveman,

Great progress in your training. Kudos for you in joining the soccer league! You've set your goal and you're on the way to smashing it! Well done...keep us posted on your future progress and soccer success.

IW

Post subject: Sunday Jluy 16
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 5:17 pm 

Woke up early (8:45). played soccer for about 30 minutes. my right quad is really sore but still practiced and am getting a little better. plan on adding a few b.w. exercises to maintain/build strength and then keep practicing soccer daily for cardio/skills.

Post subject: Monday July 17
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 17, 2006 4:03 pm 

Well if any of you have read my log in the past month or two you will notice ive been slacking off and been in a real downer of a mood. I've been really confused with my life lately and just kinda depressed. Well today had a good interview for a new job like a mile from my house (2nd interview tom.), joined an indoor soccer team to start in about a month, and am going back to school for a master's in about a month. Things are starting to look up again. especially if i get this job. Anyways i only had 1 beer all weekend and it was at a bar while watching the fights saturday night. I havent smoked at all. Feeling better than i have in a while both physically and mentally. Just thought i'd share.

Today's weight 183 one of my heighest.
No soccer workout today since had the interview this morning.

20 min. stationary bike
3 min. stretching
5 x 10 pushups
various kicks/punches/knees/elbows
10 calf raises
15 squats
standing ab work (steam engine, standing crunches, rotate side to side)

felt good got a nice workout in. i would like to lose 8 - 10 pounds by the first game August 13.

Post subject: Tuesday July 18
 Post Posted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 9:22 pm 

Tuesday -

Got up and went to second interview, got the job so that kicked ass.
waited until about 3 to workout. bad idea it was 105 today plus bag was in garage so probably more like 110 in there.

5 rounds heavy bag is all i did. wore me out its been a while since i have hit it. also gave the legs a rest today, soccer tomorrow. hopefully will get up early so it wont be so damn hot.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » Workout Logs