Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Another one bites the dust :P
 Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:29 am 

Brick wrote:
Translation please?

Basically he wants to take roids in case he gets jumped :confusion-scratchheadblue: .
Perhaps a set of knuckle dusters would be a quicker/healthier alternative?! ha

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:38 am 

Knuckles gets you several years in prison. Hitting practice using steroids has proven to make a fighter go from average joe to among the best on the planet.

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:47 am 

I was only messing about with the knuckle duster comment. Didn't you mention you got shot at and it grazed your skin?! Imagine if you'd been juicing and carrying extra mass...you may have actually been full on shot!

Post Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:54 am 

na man. I mean yea but na. I'll PM you about it.

Post Posted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 4:23 pm 

Its really not surprising.

The world is a pretty fucked up place where people that are good at sport, are in showbiz or are just famous for being famous earn unfathomable $s and can set themselves up for life. Theyre also feted by all and sundry.

Why wouldn't someone who has a chance of making it to the top take the risk and use steroids to give themselves an edge or to just stay in the game? Why wouldnt someone who has made it to the top take the risk to stay there and hold on to all that they live for?

Im not condoning it. There is much to gain and i wonder what i would do if i was in that position.

"Ive got two things on my mind....destruction and destroy" Marvellous Marvin Hagler

"My main aim is to be professional but to kill him" Mike Tyson

Post Posted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:34 am 

You are right about one thing. Its a way for people to break though to another competition level. Its has to kill ya to feel you are on the brink of breakthough or failure and not wanting to let go. when the fine is like two grand and 6 months suspension vs increasing your value from 7k a fight to 50 or failing out of the sport and being worth 0 and removing from the sport for life. I don't know why i never did it. Shame i think. Affordablility. being a first generation athlete probably has a lot to do with it. I didn't participate in the sports my father had a passion for. Boxing and basketball. Perhapses when i had my interests he would have been right there dieing for me to go to the next level. I wrestled. I didn't box until i was 17 that was just for one event. I did wrestle. As a first generation wrestler the fam didn't have much interest and until the 2006 TUF i didn't see wrestling as a foundation to earn money.

If i was married with a family and i was raising a student athlete who came to me asking to try pharma. I"d probably optimize his natural training as puberty hit. Teach him lessons in optimizing his training and the value of being consistent. At some point probably club competition in the summer I'd introduce him to the oral stuff. Helping him excel out side the school district to just make it a personal success and healthy ego thing then make him do it on his own where competition was best. When every school had prepped opponents for him. Then re introduce it to him after he had his fair share of ego checks

With lively hood on the line. going from being a shelp nobody pro to a guy who can build a future for him self. Affording things like a home to live in after the sports over. A family to love and have love you. Health care and some investments so that when its all over you still have a way to afford what you made for your self while finding a new place in the world as a builder, or a mechanic or what ever they fall into. Gym teaching.

Enough babling.

The best excuse is not deny the results but blame some jar of some mysterious stuff that failed off the shelfs at a local store which you have a receipt for. Buy from companies that both produce natural and pharma products. there is reasonable doubt for contamination.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:16 am 

Let me get this straight, you're describing how one day you'll take a child and give him or her steroids? that's fuckin corny yo.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 10:44 am 

If you are asking me. Yes. Depending on the circumstances i support it. For instance. My father. 55 years old. Physically he is breaking down. I'm in support of him using PEDs so he can maintain him self in the construction trades. One man out working another determines who gets paid money to heat their home and who gets fired. He has the skill but his body needs to be able to keep up. thats where winnie or clenbuterol could come into play.

Both would make him shed a lot of body fat really fast after winter as construction weather provided on and off again work before the everyday grind started. Its healthy. Its productive. Its temporary. Its supportive to a way of life.

"fucking corny yo" Adapt to NY while you have the chance. It can make you a much cooler person and keep you from sounding like a thug Poindexter.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:10 am 

I'm sorry but this is absolute stupidity.

Styleten or RicAldr or whatever the hell you call yourself, this is just another example of spouting bullshit without anything to back it up. I've read all the shit you write on here. You talk about training at all these different gyms, but you never seem to train for long without coming up with an excuse for why you stopped. You are always talking about how talented you are, yet you don't compete (and you throw out excuses why not).

You kept talking shit about how you were going to write an instructional book for BJJ. You talked shit on Face because he wrestled in Missouri. You talk shit at every turn.

You know what, you just make excuses. You talk about steroids as if that is the only reason why you aren't a world champion. The reality seems to be too much for you too handle, excuses are easier. Dedication and passion breed results. I don't care how much steroids you use, if you don't have dedication and passion for what you do it wont make a difference. It's not a magical solution.

I'm sure you are going to fire back an unintelligible response, but I'm done with this. You wanna keep thinking that steroids are the limiting factor to your success? Fine, do that. But the truth is the only thing limiting your success is you. Your excuses and your attitude hold you back.

Post Posted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 11:20 am 

My user name clearly says styleten.

I spoke about Making an MMA book not a BJJ instructional.

I don't EVER talk about how great i am in ANYTHING. That isn't my personality.

I didn't mention taking steroids for any competitive athletic reason.

You have a lot of shit talk coming from a blue belt bjj drop out. Seems like you crawled out from the rock you were under to stir the pot. maybe you got back into bjj, and re tied your blue belt and now you think you are an authority on what it takes to be successful. You are a beginner level athlete.

Bringing up shit that took place between me and face in like 2009 is pretty pathetic. He and i have long been past that and for you to bring it up shows how little you really have to say in your attempt to get your self attention.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk