Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next
 Post subject: Jon Jones just proved Raw Genetics>Technique and skill
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:23 am 

Jon Jones has only been training a few years, since his teens and he beat Machida who has trained since he could walk and is also a BJJ blackbelt.

Jones just proved RAW genetic Strength, the type that is inherited, the muscle insertion points, ligaments, leverage, fast twitch fibres...etc possessed by him and his brothers, (Black Genetics FTW...fuck sakes).

Stephen Bonner has reach, Stefan Struve has freakish reach, but they don't possess the raw strength Bones has.

A standing guillotine is one of the least skill required submissions to do, and relies purely on a height and strength advantage, which he used to submit a Blackbelt.

Face it guys, Jon Jones is a genetic freak and just proved it.

Machida was the only one who posed a threat and was starting to outstrike and tag him in the 1st, so Jones just said 'Fuck This' and used his raw beast strength overpower him. Machida has some of the BEST takedown defense in MMA.

The only person that matched him for raw strength was Rampage, another black genetic freak.

Hendo WILL get RAPED by Jon, no chance in hell, Only the heavyweights pose a challenge. Brock, JDS, Cain, Carwin, and only due to the weight advantage, if Jones puts on 40-50lbs, then he will be the heavyweight champ.

Congratulations Jon, for having the luckiest genetics and defeating 3 of the best former champs in a year while only being 24 years old. FUCK!

Oh and by the way, the arm snap was sick, hope Nog heals fast.

Post subject: Re: Jon Jones just proved Raw Genetics>Technique and skill
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:35 am 

You're a fucking goof. You know, people write the line 'He must be on the genetics' as a joke but you say it for real. When we had a substantive discussion of differentiation of performance in combat sports as categorized by race you made a couple of desultory posts, none of which made more sense than the claptrap you've posted above, then you heartily shit out.

Remember that thread? It was the one that made Fayte so sad he went away to his racist island, never to return.

I'll bring it back if you like, just say the word.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:54 am 

Brooklyn_teacher wrote:
You're a fucking goof. You know, people write the line 'He must be on the genetics' as a joke but you say it for real.

You seriously don't think he owns the majority of his success to his awesome Genetics. Maybe you have never faced an opponent or someone who is retardly strong and can outpower any technique you throw at them. The way he lifted Machida into the standing guillotine was like a kid carrying a doll.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:53 am 

Jones is a massive light heavy and very gifted. However, this fight exposed lots of holes in his game. Loyota was the quicker fighter and had faster feet and hands. He was easily winning the standup war. Jones is long and towers over Machida which allowed the standing Guillitine over a dazed Machida. Jones best weapon is those elbows and if he gets on top of you the bows are a fight changer.

I dont see how you conclude that Jone could go to heavy and dominate after watching that fight. In fact, I think it proved just the opposite. He has a long way to go and his physical advantages in that particular weight division was enough win this fight, but JDS can sleep soundly at night.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 3:37 am 

Quote:
You seriously don't think he owns the majority of his success to his awesome Genetics.

Is this supposed to be a question? Should 'genetics' really be capitalized here? What are 'awesome' genetics anyway?

You aren't just a goof, you are an enigma.

Quote:
Maybe you have never faced an opponent or someone who is retardly strong and can outpower any technique you throw at them.

No, I've never faced someone like that. I've beaten every fighter I've ever faced in combat sports apart from two. One was a points victory where my opponent came up to me after the match and told me he thought I won the fight and the other was a brute strength overpowering of my 8 year old self in a judo tournament by a guy whose awesome genetics were truly something to behold. I'd probably take him as an adult though, since he only grew to be about 5 feet 2. Guess his genetics weren't so awesome after all!

What the fuck does this prove?

Apart from the fact you're a goof?

Here's the thread you shit out of despite it being all about the 'awesome' genetics of people from wherever the fuck. I dare you to post something meaningful in it. Go on, be creative.

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61254&start=10

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:09 am 

I still think Jones will crumble if Hendo hits him square.

Also, nobody has legkicked his toothpick legs yet.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 9:53 am 

Jones has implemented the knee kicks in his game, he has also started to do 'flying jumping side kicks to the knee' Machida was fast enough to avoid most of them, but they are/can be lethal if landed when knee is straight. Therefore;

Dan Henderson will get kicked in his knees before he can land his haymaker, Jones will literally front kick the shit out of his knees, Hendo is too slow to dodge, plus he rarely checks kicks. Hendo literally has little chance of success.

People everywhere, including Joe Rogan keep mentioning Jones chicken legs, well Machida threw a fast low kick and evaded, he was only able to do so, since he throws kicks without any wind-up and can back peddle pretty damn fast, kicking Jones is a big mistake, his arms are so damn long, that he would counter with a right cross.

Rashad literally has the only chance, and even then his suspect chin might let him down, I really wish Rashad Dethrones Jones.

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:06 am 

Solid, why don't you bet everything you own on Jones' next fight?

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:08 am 

I'd like to see a re match between Jones and Rua in the future.

I think only he is the only one at LHW who can beat Jones. Thing is Rua has to be healthy and not rusty from a long lay off.

I was screaming at the screen BODY SHOTS! BODY SHOTS! during the fight. Rua, Rampage and Lyoto all made the mistake of head hunting during their fights against Jones. Jones protects his head well, but his body is wide open.

Maybe Nick Diaz can teach these lightheavies a thing or two about body shots. Then again it must all come down to his superior Hispanic genetics.......

Post Posted: Sun Dec 11, 2011 10:22 am 

ts you act like he has no skill or technique, jon jones has great genetics but guess what he has the skill set to go with it.

As for rua I say I have to disagree, there is no point ina rematch after he got destroyed the first time around.

Give jones HASHAD, Hendo, maybe lil nog- after that he pretty much cleaned out the division. Send him to HW

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » MMA Talk