Register    Login    Forum    FAQ

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Current Events

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Don't steal bikes!!!
 Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:19 am 
Quote:
You pussied out, don't bullshit us. You saw your bike and you were praying to god that the guy that stole doesn't show up so you don't have to look him in the eyes while he sits on your bike and rides away and you sit through all that show, you pussied up. That little bit of respect that I have for dipshits like I had for you is all lost and never to be returned.

Now you can publicly be declared a pussy. P U S S Y
P
U
S
S
Y

I just hope that guy doesn't know how big of a pussy you are so that he doesn't enter your house and take your pc and tv while you watch all that.

Omg you're just plain STUPID, aren't you? I have a job, and less time then ever before to sick out this motherfucker. I only wish i would face him. That I bet everything i have. My word is solid!
But another thing I wish is to meet you and castrate you, so that there will be less degenerates on Earth, driving under influence and trolling on web sites like a fucking parasite that you are. Go suck a dick!

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:28 am 

adamantine27 wrote:
russianassassin01 wrote:
Quote:
Russ, there is no need to be diplomatic, why dont you say what you really mean?

I asked the above moron to go away from my posts too many times. I thought once would be enough, but seems like he's not smart enough.

Chezza's comment was a joke; he didn't mean any harm.

I dont think he was talking about me - was he?

Im just an innocent bystander, guv.

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:36 am 

russianassassin01 wrote:
Quote:
You pussied out, don't bullshit us. You saw your bike and you were praying to god that the guy that stole doesn't show up so you don't have to look him in the eyes while he sits on your bike and rides away and you sit through all that show, you pussied up. That little bit of respect that I have for dipshits like I had for you is all lost and never to be returned.

Now you can publicly be declared a pussy. P U S S Y
P
U
S
S
Y

I just hope that guy doesn't know how big of a pussy you are so that he doesn't enter your house and take your pc and tv while you watch all that.

Omg you're just plain STUPID, aren't you? I have a job, and less time then ever before to sick out this motherfucker. I only wish i would face him. That I bet everything i have. My word is solid!
But another thing I wish is to meet you and castrate you, so that there will be less degenerates on Earth, driving under influence and trolling on web sites like a fucking parasite that you are. Go suck a dick!

Your collection of Alex Jones' autographed tin foil hats?

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:47 am 

This is too goddamn funny ! :clap:

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 11:48 am 

wuahahahahah

Post Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:57 pm 

Its a conspiracy by the Bourgeoisie to hire bicycle thieves, so as to exploit the proletariat.

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 2:11 am 

Russian wasn't lying man. He found the guy that took his bike playing dice and him and his dad confronted him. He posted the video up on youtube. Here it is.

"Don’t let the fear of the time it will take to accomplish something stand in the way of your doing it. The time will pass anyway; we might just as well put that passing time to the best possible use."
- Earl Nightingale

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 3:39 am 

''It's kinda both of ours we just keep it at my house" HAHAHA

Love that scene.

Log: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=60609

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:49 am 

o-o-o-o-h s-h-s-hit

Post Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:04 am 
All I want is an idea on how to catch the motherfucker. And yall act like fags. Especially this cockroach degenerate ice who's mother is a prostitute.
Nah I'm not just gonna put a chain on it, cause i had my wheel stolen as well. I'm gonna put a GPS on my bike. I'll do whatever it takes to find him. It's actually good that yall mock me, cause I'm pissed of right now and probably gonna cut the fucker. I'll post pictures, promise!

Actually same thing happened to me, when i was 14-15 yrs old. Some dude stopped me, knocked the fuck out of me and just took of with my bike. But not this time..this time the opposite is going to happen.
Yo ice do you like to eat shit for breakfast?

Last edited by russianassassin01 on Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » RossTraining.com Forums » General Discussion » Current Events