New Core Training Video Series – Now Available

Low-Tech High-Effect Core Training is now available as a digital download. The video series is 3 hours and 10 minutes in total. A brief trailer is available below.

The asking price is $13.95. More information can be found at the link below.

In addition, if you are interested in a physical DVD, please email me at [email protected] I will hopefully have physical DVDs available within the next month or two. I apologize for any inconvenience to those who prefer such an option.

Tall men come down to my height when I hit ‘em in the body. – Jack Dempsey

1. Steve June 14th, 2013 4:29 pm

Just purchased and already watched the first 1h40m. Top quality as per usual. Thanks Ross!

2. Danny J Albers June 15th, 2013 3:07 am

Good show! And I am sure in this day and age most people will convert the download to a DVD if they really need one.

3. jb21 June 15th, 2013 5:13 am

Great price. Just emailed you regarding an actual DVD.

4. manny hagler June 16th, 2013 3:44 pm

is this a “sequel” or a complement to his first core training dvd?
    i know i’ll get this eventually, but i’m still going through mastering the exercises in the first one.
    cheers.

5. tom June 24th, 2013 3:42 am

this dvd is soooo good, to be honest i have neglected to core last few months, and this dvd has fired me up again.
    I really wanna try mater the wheel rollouts tho.
    I’m using the suspension ropes to do it an it’s ace.
    the content in the dvd is so good, stuff you never think of doing or ways of doing it.

Get this dvd and all the others you can not go wrong.

VERY HAPPY customer !!!

6. Geoff June 29th, 2013 12:42 pm

Does anybody know if I can download this straight to my iPad or will I have to do some kind of conversion of the file?

7. Mebsd July 4th, 2013 12:44 am

Usually the videos will not work on your ipad/iphone, but you can download the video and use the free Handbrake ( http://handbrake.fr/downloads.php ) to convert it for your device. If you don’t have a computer, ask a friend to convert it for you. And then should work.