60+ Years Old and Still Going Strong

Below are two videos of a 60 year old man who clearly illustrates that age is just a number. His strength and athleticism would be impressive at any age. The fact that he’s 60 years old makes his work beyond incredible.

Don’t let age define who you are or what you can do. Regardless of age, we all have the ability to defy the odds and attempt what many consider to be impossible.

In order to attain the impossible one must attempt the absurd. – Miguel de Cervantes

1. Doug October 29th, 2012 11:55 am

That guy is awesome! Very inspirational! Fitness is a life long endeavor.

2. CC October 29th, 2012 12:03 pm

Wow – another person twice my age putting me to shame. I’m going to share this with my 50-something year old parents who think these exercises are impossible. On another note, I hope you and your family will remain safe from Hurricane Sandy.

3. Nedyalko Yankov October 29th, 2012 1:15 pm

I hope I’ll be able to do half of the things he does at his age.

4. Eric October 29th, 2012 1:41 pm

Some of the feats Jack Lalaane did in his seventies would be hard for fit men in their twenties and thirties to accomplish. But then again fitness was a full-time job with the late Lalaane.

5. Matt October 30th, 2012 4:35 am

Not to schaby for an “old guy”!

6. Lui November 2nd, 2012 12:47 pm

I love how you always discover these gems.
    Really inspirational.
    He doesn’t look like a fit 60 year old, he just looks like a fit guy.

7. Michal November 3rd, 2012 2:58 pm

…i am so proud of my fellow country man from Poland:)He shows that where is the will …there is also a way:)Greeting to all that try to make their dreams a reality…i salute you:)

8. KW November 4th, 2012 1:08 am

I like to think that regardless of age, you can achieve phenomenal stuff like this gentleman here. But without a background, and having started really late in the game, I doubt I will be able to do what I hope to. I hope one day there will be someone who shows that having had no physical training (or very little) but starting late in life (late 20s) is no barrier. :(

9. Zia November 4th, 2012 11:16 am

60 or 16?, amazing man

10. Adam November 8th, 2012 2:24 am

This stuff is awesome.

In today’s day and age, we should no longer be thinking we will end up like our grandparents did. They did not know what we have the privilege of knowing today. We know about smoking, drinking and periodisation as well as so much more.

We don’t need to get old and frail. With today’s technology and knowledge, we can age gracefully, as seen in the videos above and on previous videos Ross has shared.

Great stuff.

Adam

11. Some Good Reads | Gone Paleoish February 12th, 2013 10:04 pm

[...] Should Write (Totally Agree) What do you see? (Guilty)35 Life LessonsMake a DifferenceAwesome 60-year old man This entry was posted in Uncategorized on November 12, 2012 by [...]

12. RossTraining.com Blog September 4th, 2013 7:51 am