Ninja Warrior Bedroom

I’ve made my share of homemade equipment and enjoy training at home, but the man seen in the video below takes home training to another level. He’s turned his bedroom into one of the coolest training facilities I’ve ever seen.

And while I don’t expect everyone to do the same, there is something to be said for this man’s creativity. It’s so common to hear people complain about not having time to get to the gym. Such excuses are no longer valid. With a little creativity, anyone can exercise at home with little or nothing in terms of equipment.

What you have matters less than what you do, and you can do plenty without any formal exercise equipment.

Every child is an artist, the problem is staying an artist when you grow up. – Pablo Picasso

1. Andre R, August 23rd, 2012 7:17 am

such little creativity costs a lot. Thst must be said too. Nobody says that setting up a homwgym can be very costly too. You hvae to be clever and creative if you dont have too many bucks.

2. admin August 23rd, 2012 7:37 am

There are loads of inexpensive options. You could make a suspension trainer for less than $20. You could use inexpensive furniture sliders that cost less than $10. You could make an inexpensive sandbag. I could go on and on…

Oh, and bodyweight exercise is free and available anywhere.

Don’t be fooled to think that homemade options are naturally more expensive as the opposite is often true.

3. John August 23rd, 2012 2:06 pm

I love that quote. Never heard it before.

Would love a go in that gym, looks good fun!

4. Cboog August 23rd, 2012 4:57 pm

That is awesome, that would be a hard sale to the wife though.

5. Ray August 23rd, 2012 6:39 pm

Thanks for posting. Very inspirational. What creativity.

6. skinsfan28 August 23rd, 2012 6:39 pm

Nothing short of awesome. He must have some of the coolest parents ever. I would not want to have to patch and paint that room.

7. Kenny August 24th, 2012 11:54 am

THE FLOOR IS LAVA

8. Eric August 24th, 2012 3:50 pm

Sorry but I would have to show that young man where the local park or gym was before I would let him do that to my house. If he wanted to do that to his room then by golly let him BUY his own home and by all means do to it whatever you wish. Don’t those “parkour” dudes and dudettes train outdoors anyhow on various locations be it urban areas, woods, parks, or anywhere but inside their parents house.

9. Greg September 12th, 2012 12:53 pm

His parents and whoever helped build this gym should be commended. What a great way to inspire a teenager to train.

10. anton October 4th, 2012 11:37 am

GREAT stuff. love to see the progression and how creative he was in creating a great workout environment.. whenever he feels like banging out some moves. I would love to playon all that equipment.. what a great tool for hand strength I’m sure.