Arturo Gatti Documentary

Unfortunately, I have had limited Internet access for much of the past week.  When I hopped back online this evening however, I was happy to find a new Arturo Gatti documentary posted to my Facebook page.

To learn more about this legendary fighter, take a look at the documentary below. The embedded player includes all four parts. The arrows on each side of the player can be used to navigate from one part to the next. The full playlist can also be found here:

Arturo Gatti wasn’t the most skilled fighter of our era, but he was arguably the most exciting. He gave fans a show every time he stepped inside the ring. He had as much heart as anyone you’ll ever see.

Arturo Gatti will always be missed but his highlights will live forever…

1. James Trotta May 6th, 2011 10:21 pm

Definitely a fighter who will be remembered.

2. badhabbit May 7th, 2011 1:21 pm

i love his style of boxing!!! RIP!

3. Jas (Walsall, UK) May 7th, 2011 4:24 pm

His first fight with Robinson, even though he lost, was a superhuman effort. Most people will remember him for the Ward Trilogy, but between 1996-1998 he was on another planet. An absolute legend of boxing. RIP Arturo

4. Dean May 10th, 2011 7:19 am

This is GREAT, can’t wait to watch with my family. For his fights Gatti & his trainer Teddy would stay across the street from parents in Vero Beach…they trained with Buddy Mcgirt. Awesome guys & would invite us to Buddie’s to watch them train. What a joy is was for me & helped me up my own intensity for my workouts.

They came over to the house, took pictures & we have autographed boxing shoes, pictures, etc. Truly great guys they were. Same goes for Pat Lynch & the corner man Joe. We miss him very much! The Ward/Gatti are the BEST. Thanks for this post.

5. AlbertEvans May 11th, 2011 12:12 pm

That was absolutely heart breaking, what a fighter !

6. Cubicle Warrior May 11th, 2011 4:34 pm

Thanks for sharing Ross. I’m not a boxing afficionado but definitely a treat to watch boxers such as Arturo. he intensity really inspires me in the same way the Pacquiao does when he trains. That guy is just a freakin machine.

7. Alfonso May 19th, 2011 9:18 am

Arguably the greatest fighter to enter the ring, not in terms of fights won, championships won, but what training to be a warrior was like. you wake up you trained and trained some more you fought you win or you lose but everything, i mean everything is left there in the ring or on the streets or in your life. Gotti the best there was in my eyes no one will ever match.