Standing Ab Wheel Rollout Tutorial

Since posting the original ramp rollout video, I’ve received several follow up questions that I hope to clarify through the tutorial below.

For more homemade equipment ideas, please refer to the link below:

Homemade Exercise Equipment Archives

1. RossTraining.com Blog March 3rd, 2011 2:06 pm

[...] (March 2011 – An updated ramp tutorial is available here) [...]

2. Regular Dude March 3rd, 2011 7:33 pm

LOVING the new tutorials. Keep ‘em coming!

3. Jim Arkus March 4th, 2011 1:17 am

I agree with Regular Dude – I’m loving all the videos lately!

4. John Cintron March 4th, 2011 5:50 pm

I always love Ross’s video. Ross how about a power video of you doing some of those heavy dips,deadlifting and heavy dumbell work. I amazes me of your power that you have for your size and that you don’t train for that completly. I think power guys should look more into your methods.

John

5. JonFrost March 4th, 2011 9:56 pm

Great stuff, as usual. I’ve never heard your voice before!!

6. Greg March 5th, 2011 3:21 am

Awesome video!
    I am utterly amazed how easily you are able to do standing rollouts. Its insane. I still can’t do a full one and I see you do them weighted with one hand! Are you human?

I find one arm chins easier than standing wheel rollouts and I always thought my abs were strong. I guess I’m gonna have to start training these like you demonstrated in the video.

7. alexjones234 September 28th, 2011 4:30 pm

Helpful as always! this has solved my little dilema. thanks again for putting out the stuff you do. much appreciated.

8. Kim February 5th, 2012 9:38 am

Wow, those “decline?” ramp roll outs look grueling. I may have to use this to take my core strength to the next level. Well done for the DIY on the fitness hardware.

9. Ant March 22nd, 2012 10:11 am

Great ideas, i can’t do a standing roll out but i got tired of counting knee roll outs. This vid has some great progression ideas

10. Anonymous May 12th, 2012 1:05 am