New Video – RossTraining.com Compilation II

It has been a few years since I put together the original video compilation for the site.  Fortunately, I’ve finally got around to creating another.  It can be seen below.

The footage for this video has been collected over the past few years.  These clips offer a very small sampling of how we train.  I hope you can find some ideas within.  Additional videos can be found at my Youtube channel.

Additional info regarding the equipment seen within this clip can be found at the link below:

Compilation Equipment Links

1. James October 29th, 2010 4:34 am

Ross, thanks man! Your site is an inspiration and an awesome resource. Good Job and keep it up!!! Ive found nothing like it on the net…really love the homegrown approach.

2. Jason October 29th, 2010 6:25 am

Hardcore, man. Super inspirational.

3. Kyle Matthew Q. Santelices October 29th, 2010 6:40 am

(CLAPS)

Paraphrased:

“It’s easy to live an easy life. It’s not easy to live a life of a warrior–a warrior’s life. A life of infinite intensity.” – Ross Enamait, Infinite Intensity

Well said Ross, scratch that, well proven.

4. jun October 29th, 2010 6:44 am

ape.sh!t.

5. Tom October 29th, 2010 6:52 am

Awesome!

6. John October 29th, 2010 7:05 am

Hey Ross,

Thanks for another huge dose of inspiration.

John

7. Bones66 October 29th, 2010 8:07 am

Ross you are a training machine. Fantastic.

8. Brian October 29th, 2010 8:07 am

Awesome! I was thinking the other day that you were due for another one of these.

Hey Ross – do you train clients in the gym we see in these clips, or is all that gear for your own enjoyment?

9. kyoshi October 29th, 2010 8:28 am

Can’t watch it from outside the US…

“This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment. It is not available in your country.”

Youtube’s algorithms are quick to recognize copyright infringements.

10. fit4fight October 29th, 2010 8:55 am

Can´t see it here because of f***ing Sony Music >(

11. Tomislav October 29th, 2010 10:10 am

You’re a beast, Ross. Showed this compilation to a bunch of my Korean colleagues. They were amazed, but the women said you looked fat! Keep in mind, only bone thin is acceptable over here. Keep up the fantastic work!

12. Adrian October 29th, 2010 10:57 am

Hi Ross,
    would it be possible to upload the video without the audio,too? Because some people outside the US can’t watch it since it contains sonic music.
    Thank you in advance!

13. chente October 29th, 2010 11:29 am

Great work Ross!!!!

14. Naveen October 29th, 2010 1:17 pm

Could you load it up one more time? Icant see it in germany because of Sony music Copyright. They block
    everything here.

15. Sam October 29th, 2010 1:21 pm

Excellent video!

I didn’t see the power rack at some points in the video, have you sold it?

16. thegwtg October 29th, 2010 3:51 pm

+1 for uploading without music or different music or something i want to see this!
    from germany too :(

17. sandman October 29th, 2010 4:24 pm

Great stuff Ross! Your site and training materials are a great source of inspiration for me – keep up the great work!

18. David [UK] October 29th, 2010 5:09 pm

Most excellent.

19. Roland October 29th, 2010 5:29 pm

Awesome!

20. Faisal October 29th, 2010 5:32 pm

Nice compilation. How did you make the disks ‘kettlebell’, by the way?

21. Administrator October 29th, 2010 7:08 pm

@Brian – Yes, I use this area with the fighters as well. They come here to train (we also use a larger boxing gym, but much of the pad work takes place in the area seen throughout the video).

@fit4fight, kyoshi , Adrien, Naveen – You can watch the video on my Facebook. Here is the link:

@Sam – I still own the rack. I move it at various times however when I need more floor space to hold mitts with the fighters.

@Faisal – The T-handle seen within the video was featured on the blog before. Refer to this past entry for instructions:

Thanks to everyone for the kind words.

Ross

22. Tim October 29th, 2010 7:32 pm

Hey Ross, this stuff keeps an old guy like myself extremely motivated!
    Keep it up buddy…much appreciated.
    Tim

23. T. AKA Ricky Raw October 29th, 2010 9:34 pm

Good stuff, inspirational man!

24. Awesomeness!

Some of the exercises could be used in place of the ones Ross mentioned in Never Gymless, great compilation.

Cypress Hill don’t go well with the video in my opinion, could have used a rock song maybe Rage Against The Machine.

-Alex Allmert

25. jshpark October 29th, 2010 9:55 pm

Hey Ross. I know you get compliments all day but I just want to thank you man. I can’t count how many times I’ve been motivated when visiting your website. I want to train for the rest of my life and I hope that I can reach your level of strength and fitness one day.

26. Scott October 29th, 2010 10:44 pm

Pretty good for a “fat” guy!

Thanks Ross for all you do. You ARE the genuine article.

Who needs Chuck Norris.

Scott
    Infinite Intensity Student

27. Alistair McLaughlin October 30th, 2010 1:10 am

That’s why I love your site Ross. I never know what kind of stuff you’re going to post. Awesome video. That’s some hard core training you put yourself through. If some kid were to ask me what resources he should use because he wants to get in shape, I’d send him to Ross Training first. Keep it up!!

28. CHRISTOPHER October 30th, 2010 2:00 am

Sick video ive never seen some of those clips earlier in the vid. They werent article based were they? Those were some BEASTLY dips though!

29. marquito76r October 30th, 2010 4:19 am

Just blown away Ross, once again you’ve out done youself. totally inspirational, its about time you came with a new compilation! lol, Cypress hill was perfect for me, gonna watch it again.

30. beytzim October 30th, 2010 4:48 am

Ross, you are one sick puppy! Weighted hand stand pushups! Another seemingly impossible goal for the rest of us!

31. James Trotta October 30th, 2010 6:03 am

I’m gonna go workout!

32. Andi October 30th, 2010 11:46 am

Hey ross,

i enjoy your entries, but about the half of the videos have sony music conted,which are restricted to whatch them here in germany.

do you know how i can see them anyhow?

thanks for motivating me, with this entries

andi

33. barbelljoe October 30th, 2010 2:02 pm

Inspirational! What were you using as pads for sliding in the push up postion? Gotta improvise a pair of those.

34. Administrator October 30th, 2010 6:13 pm

@barbelljoe – Check this past entry for info on the sliders:

@Andi – Refer to this link: http://www.facebook.com/rosstraining

You can view the video through my Facebook page without the audio copyrights that exist in Germany. Another option would be to visit Youtube through a proxy web connection that changes your location.

35. Keyboard October 30th, 2010 9:25 pm

Ross, what’s the bike machine you were using? I’ve seen it before but can’t remember the name of it. How effective is it for conditioning, do you put any of your fighters on it, or is it just something you enjoy?

Thanks

36. C. J. Brown October 30th, 2010 9:57 pm

Ross,
    In a world of pushy internet marketers, talkers, haters, and the like you represent true authenticity and integrity. Thank you, for always inspiring and being the real deal. Oh, and Cypress Hill was a nice touch, too (took me back to high school).

Thanks again

37. Ibrahim October 30th, 2010 10:31 pm

A real life Rocky Video Clip :)

Super Strong, Super Intense

38. skinsfan October 31st, 2010 2:20 am

Who’s a pimp…You’s a pimp. Decline ab roll outs? Sick. Great music choice. You can’t be a rockstar without the work.

39. macoelmeco October 31st, 2010 7:39 am

Damn, is so cool to watch you train…you know your stuff for real

40. Josh October 31st, 2010 4:24 pm

You are the most athletic indivdual i know. Great work!

41. [...] Ross roles out a new training compilation video! Fortunately, I’ve finally got around to creating [...]

42. twall November 1st, 2010 2:28 am

Ross you are a machine. The core strength that you have to be able to preform some of those movements is amazing.

43. Brad November 1st, 2010 1:15 pm

hehe, funny story. A friend was telling me she was demonstrating the correct technique for push-ups to a group and then realised when she got to the bottom could not get back up. She hand only ever done girl push-ups.

You on the other hand Ross would not have that problem.

Great video

44. bishi November 1st, 2010 5:45 pm

Ross, did you make those handles you are doing handstand pushups on? Is there any place on the website that shows them?

45. Administrator November 1st, 2010 5:59 pm

@Keyboard – The bike is an Schwinn Airdyne (brutal piece of equipment)

@bishi – Refer to this link for info regarding the handstand pu handles:

46. RossTraining.com Blog November 2nd, 2010 12:17 am

[...] the recent compilation video, I’ve received several questions about some of the equipment that was seen within.  I will [...]

47. Roberto Aguilar November 2nd, 2010 6:41 pm

Gonna post this on my site for motivation thx for another great video Ross.

48. Jason C November 4th, 2010 1:50 am

Are you wearing boxing or wrestling shoes? They look good!!

49. Mishanja November 15th, 2010 4:26 pm

Great, great, great video!!! Respeсt from Moscow =)

50. Santi November 18th, 2010 7:08 am

Your a warrior Ross! Your always are.

from: http://www.boxing-4-fitness.com

Santi

51. Who needs a gym? « UltiTraining.com November 21st, 2010 2:39 am

[...] this RossTraining.com compilation 2010 from the RossTraining.com [...]

52. Julius December 8th, 2010 2:49 pm

unfortunately, the video is not available in germany, because it contained content of sony music entertainement…
    it would be great if you could solve the problem, that the video is available in germany, too.
    regards julius

53. Administrator December 9th, 2010 3:14 pm

Julius, read a few comments above. The video is posted to my Facebook page as well, and can be viewed anywhere.