Below is a link to a 2007 interview with legendary strength athlete Marvin Eder.Â It was posted to my Facebook page earlier today, so I thought I would share it with everyone here.
If you have never heard of Marvin Eder, take a look at some of his stats below.Â When someone with his ability speaks, it makes sense to listen…
- Olympic press – 330 pounds.
- Deep squats – 50 reps with 300 pounds.
- Side laterals – reps with 120-pound dumbbells.
- One-arm-chins – eight consecutively with each arm.
- Press behind neck – 305 pounds.
- Side press, left hand – 220 pounds (with a man sitting on his hand).
- Parallel bar dip with 434 pounds (two men hanging from his feet!).
- Bench press – 515 pounds.
- Still arm pullovers – 250 pounds.
- Wide grip chins – 80 with his bodyweight and 8 reps with 200 pounds attached.
- Consecutive handstand push-ups on a horizontal ladder – 25
Another interesting Eder article can be found at the link below: