Odd object training isn’t new!

I had plans for a more serious article this morning, but have instead decided to share a classic training montage that was posted to my forum last month.   Please note however that these techniques are not intended for the novice.

On a more serious note,  I don’t believe it is possible to watch the entire clip without breaking into laughter.

1. Paul March 26th, 2009 11:58 pm

awesome………..’suspect that this material can be found at blockbuster on the very lowest shelf, if at all………;)

2. Methuselah - Train Now Live Later March 27th, 2009 8:49 am

Ross – fantastic video. The challenge for me was watching any part of the clip at all without laughing! I’m glad it ended when it did – not sure I liked where things were headed with wonder woman….

3. Frank Fedele March 27th, 2009 7:33 pm

Okay, that was too funny. Thanks for the laugh!

4. levi March 27th, 2009 10:10 pm

that… was… ridiculous

5. Scott Kustes - Life Spotlight April 8th, 2009 12:01 am

I have to get me some of those ankle weights! And I love the 80s music….straight outta Scarface.

Cheers
    Scott Kustes

6. BEE April 8th, 2009 3:39 am

Where do I get the sweet tunes? And I’m so glad he is teaching the youth the same sweet tricks.

Where can I get exploding rocks?

7. Brian April 12th, 2009 9:58 pm

Man if that does’nt make you want to train, nothing will…

8. Weekend Link Love April 13th, 2009 1:28 am

[...] finally, the Twitter folks already caught a glimpse of this, but Ross Training dug up a workout video that interprets Primal in… a different [...]

9. Turkish Guy April 13th, 2009 2:36 am

I’m really suprised to see this video on a fitness web site, that’s a Turkish movie called “Dunyayi Kurtaran Adam” (see http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0182060/)

It’s I believe its the worst movie I’ve ever watched… The producer’s intent was to make a science fiction movie but the end result is the dumbest and funniest movie ever.

You’ll definitely have a heart attack if you can watch it from beginning to the end, because every single frame is funny as hell.

10. getfitblogger April 27th, 2009 12:40 am

You are right, it isn’t possible to make it through this video without laughing. Absolutely hilarious!